The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

Today my head very pain! Like going to explode. ...
Deadline postpone to end of this week... Damn sian...
----------____----------- OMG i do it for 150. H...
Wah so long never update my blog already. Doing s...
Ok first off i want to say that porn is bad. Why?...
Today read the newspaper. Girl 12 years old first ...
Very sian... I try very hard. Really try very har...
Ah the weekend again. So fast. Time surely flies...
Today listen to jay zhou jie lun -- Qing Tian . H...
Today take off day~! Early in the morning go juron...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Haha friday saturday sunday... Finally get back in touch with my teacher... Got so many questions to ask and so many things to learn. About everything around me. Dun know why... Deadline is monday, but i just can't get myself to do my work. I see the project. I know what to do i know how to do it. but i can't get myself to type it out. I just don't want to do it. I dunno why... My mama says i lost my motivation. I am not motivated enough to work for it. Maybe its true. I feel like slacking already. Work so hard in the end is only money. And my money cannot buy the things i want. Have the money for what? Save lor i guess.

Ah, today I want to sleep liao. HOW CANNOT DO MY WORK. Someone needs to push me and force me to do the work.

Oh yeah and I only thought about going back to jam with them. I dun know if i'll join them again, but i hate jamming with my ex vocal. He is too self centered about his vocal skills. And he thinks the band revolves around him. Other than that, I dun have any other grudge against him liao.

My teacher say... That special place that you've been dreaming of, leads you to a lonely place, find your strength in love. Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all. Haha she quote from a song. Ask me to remember and loving yourself... Is actually the greatest love of all. At least I still love myself. If I dun find love elsewhere~

(0) So Waddaya Think! 10:38:00 AM